Of course that smile of mine hasn't always been present as the two of us grew up, and my parents appearantly found that two duaghters was quite enough for them. I wish I could say I was the most mischieveous one as it lends a certain air of mystery and attitude to my character, but as the older sibling I was also the repsonsible one, whilst my sister was the one who would steal a live lamb and carry it all the way home to our house and hide in in her room. Though I have not stolen any sheep in my life, I have had my fair share of experience.
I turn 30 in little more than a years time and while some would argue that 30 is no age at all, I am growing more and more fascinated with myself because of that single fact. It sounds more selfserving than it is - what I mean is this; who am I right now, and how did I become this?
Right now I'm a Swedish woman closing on 30, married to a philosophical and strange man. I earn my living as Visiual Merchandiser in a clothings store, and I live in a white apartment with my afore mentioned husband, our two cats and a whole bunch of dustbunnies
So I'm blogging. I'm writing in English because I love the language, it's friggin elegant with English. Like a sir, you know.
Bullets of me:
- I love fashion and work in the retail industry - and I never in a million years thought I'd end up doing what I do.
- Horses are my lifelong passion. I can remember trying to draw horses even as a toddler.
- I found love in a hopeless place - it was never easy to build the foundaiton my marriage rests upon today. My husband is one of kind, but in the end, he was worth it.
- I love to think and analyze, I adore listening to peoples lifestories and pick them apart.
- Designing my home is a dear task to me, and most aspects of design makes me tick.